BikeCAD Pro version 14.0 was released October 25, 2018. Version 14.0 includes the following enhancements:
- More built in drawings for various rear dropouts.
- Morph one model into another and save as animated GIF.
- Additional parameters for configuring fenders.
- Display design in squiggly lines for hand-drawn look.
- Shimano STEPS e8000 Series motor.
- Bosch eBike system.
- Define end of seat stay and chain stay dimples.
- New icon for zooming and panning without a mouse.
- Additional dimensions for curved tubes.
- Customize icon color scheme.
- Additional brand logos.
To receive a notification when future updates of BikeCAD Pro are available for download, please subscribe to the BikeCAD Pro Updates Google group by entering your e-mail address in the text field below.
|Subscribe to BikeCAD Pro updates|
ikoncycles replied on Permalink
Help with Down Load
I am having trouble finding the Download for bike cad. I want to install the latest version and can not. Please help.
Brent replied on Permalink
Downloading the latest version of BikeCAD Pro
You'll find the download links for the latest version in the Files tab in your account profile. For more, see: bikecad.ca/downloading_bikecadpro.